♥ RESEARCH TITLE ♥
Wall of Evidence: Creating 3D Mural Paintings by Using an Experiential Learning in Visual Arts Education.
This study is carried out with aim to study the 3D Mural Paintings progress at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seksyen 16 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan through an experiential learning. Based on early observation, researcher has found a gap the necessity to create the 3D Mural Paintings; therefore this activity provided students with some meaningful experience in education. Through further research and reading about the topic, researcher noticed that experience is one of the technique used in education system. Creating the 3D Mural Paintings at the school not only provides the visual experience to the students, it also gives some essential experienced to the visual arts teacher and researcher too. The existence of 3D Mural Paintings artwork in school helped students to examine their understandings about the 3D Mural Paintings development in experiential learning once the scientific study has conducted. This research implemented qualitative approach and all the data collected by three techniques which are interviews, observation and document analysis. All of the activities involved before and after the processes were analysed, interpreted, reported and evaluated properly. This research used a purposive sampling with 13 students from form 5.
1) To examine the understandings among secondary school students in creating 3D Mural Paintings for Visual Art Education.
2) To identify the enthusiasm of teacher and secondary school students in creating 3D Mural Paintings for Visual Art Education.
3) To study the impacts processes of 3D Mural Paintings by using experiential learning for teacher and secondary school students.
1) What are the understandings of 3D Mural Paintings in Visual Art Education for the secondary school students?
2) How does the teacher and secondary school student portray their enthusiasm in 3D Mural Paintings?
3) What are the impacts processes of 3D Mural Paintings by using experiential learning for teacher and secondary school students?